- Discover five of the beautiful islands off Split on a small-group boat tour
- Skip ferries or multiple boat trips: see multiple islands in one easy tour
- Visit the Blue Cave, roam Hvar Town, and swim at Stiniva and the Blue Lagoon
- Relax in a group capped at 12, with water, snorkel gear, and Wi-Fi included
Departure & Return
Our agency is situated in the old centre of Split, just 20 meters west from Prokurative
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Refunds will not be issued if tour / activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Please bring a hat, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starting time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue cave Online
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms