- Full-day tour to Dubrovnik Old Town from Split or Trogir
- Explore UNESCO-listed old Dubrovnik on a walking tour
- Sightsee, eat, and shop among the squares and lanes independently
- Air-conditioned transport, with Trogir or Split hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
SPLIT Meeting point: Obala Lazareta 4, situated at the end of the east side of Split promenade, by the taxi stop and tourist bus terminal (intersection between Poljana kneza Trpimira and Obala Lazareta). SPLIT Start time: 7:15 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
TROGIR: Meeting point: Tourist Bus Terminal in Trogir (NOT the main bus station) address: Ulica kardinala Alojzija Stepinca 44; just near the main city parking. TROGIR Start time: 6:50 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Hear about the region from your guide and stop for photos at several overlooks for amazing panoramic views of the Dalmatian islands.
Continue to Dubrovnik, and take a walking tour of the UNESCO-protected Old Town with a local guide. Encircled by 16th-century walls, this pristine medieval quarter features immaculately preserved townhouses, palaces, churches, and limestone-paved streets.
Enter through the Pile Gate, and see the Franciscan Monastery with its splendid cloister. Visit the monastery’s 14th-century Pharmacy, Europe’s oldest working pharmacy, and stroll down the Stradun, the city’s glorious main street.
At the end, admire the porticos and carvings of the Sponza Palace, and visit the cathedral, a Baroque masterpiece built after Dubrovnik’s 1667 earthquake.
Then, enjoy free time to explore and relax at leisure. Perhaps walk the walls to survey the red rooftops, ride a cable car above the town, go souvenir-shopping, or eat at any of the enticing restaurants.
Finally, reconvene with your vehicle, finishing your trip at the departure point in Split or Trogir.
**If you are meeting us at the meeting point in Trogir, please let us know in advance.
Possibly the itinerary may be adjusted due to the traffic or bad weather conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- IMPORTANT NOTE: due to the border crossing with Bosnia and Herzegovin a current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Guests are solely responsible for having valid documents during the tour.
- Here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all: Comfortable walking shoes or sandals and daily-casual outfit. Out of summer time we recommend to wear closed comfortable shoes and warm sweater.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Coronavirus Travel Instructions: WAYS WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE WHILE TRAVELING WITH US;
- 1. Cleaning procedures: Disinfecting surfaces is one key way to minimize the spread of viruses. All our vehicles (bus, minivan and boat) will increase the frequency of our regular cleaning/disinfecting program and all inside areas will be cleaned at least two times per day with the cleaning products which are considered effective in combating coronaviruses (products with at least 70% alcohol).
- 2. Hand sanitizers: Personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and not touching your eyes, nose or mouth is essential to minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 and other viruses. Hand sanitizers will be available during the whole trip (inside of the vehicle). Guests will be kindly asked to use the sanitizer every time getting in/out of the vehicle.
- 3. Social distancing (physical distancing): One of advices about how to stop the spread of coronavirus by avoiding close contact with other people. In our vehicles we leave additional space between passengers. Group sizes will be adjusted in best way to accommodate all social distancing requirements.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portal day tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a fantastic tour and well worth the 7-8 hours of travelling via mini bus!" See review
- "It is a long day but we would highly recommend this tour as it is a great way to discover Dubrovnik if staying in Split." See review
- "The drive from Split and return is long, but we had breaks and for the sheer sights of Dubrovnik, well worth the drive." See review