- Discover natural beauties of Skradinski Buk in Krka National Park
- Sightseeing cruise in the park
- Friendly, professional tour guide
- Make the most of your visit during the summertime and take a swim
Departure & Return
Tour departs from our Gray Line office in Split, located on Riva promenade, at the address Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21. You’ll recognize the Gray Line sign. Latitude 43.507564 and longitude 16.439579.
Tour departs from our Gray Line office in Trogir, located on the north entrance to the historic core of the city, known as north gate, at the address Blaza Jurjeva Trogiranina 1. Latitude 43.517588, longitude 16.250620.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sportswear is recommended
- Don’t forget your camera
- You have the option to add a lunch for approximately an additional $16 (14 Euro) per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "With guided tour you can have some additional information about history of KRKA and Sibenik Cathedral, but "economy"way just get the bus ride without guided tour there on both places is cheaper and considerable alternative as well." See review
- "Krka is a must when visiting croatia and graylines made the day fabulous for my friends and myself." See review