Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure point is by the scale model (bronze 3D map) of Split city on the main promenade, in front of the South gate of Diocletian's palace. Please be on the meeting point 15 minutes before (7:45 a.m.).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- The customer need to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior departure (7.45 a.m.)
- Refunds will not be issued if tour / activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- From January 2021, the practice of swimming in the park is not allowed.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pelican Tours Split
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure to bring water shoes to Krka as the bottom of the falls are stony." See review
- "I recommend having your swimsuit on because there are no special amenities to change in Krka." See review
- "This tour is such a great value for the cost as you see so much and still have plenty of time at Krka National Park." See review