12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Head east from Croatia into Bosnia and Herzegovina for the chance to see another country in one day. This day trip from Split takes you to the historical town of Počitelj, the city of Mostar, and Kravice Waterfall. This tour allows you to skip the stress of finding your own way to these destinations so you can just relax and enjoy a pre-planned day.
- Visit the country of Bosnia and Herzegovina in one day
- Avoid the hassle of renting a car and driving yourself so you can enjoy the views
- See historical landmarks such as Mostar's Old Bridge (Stari Most)
- Worry-free round-trip transport provided from Split
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed tour guide
Entrance ticket to Kravice waterfalls
Departure & Return
Obala Lazareta 3, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Šugaman Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mostar & Kravice waterfalls full-day guided tour from Split?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mostar & Kravice waterfalls full-day guided tour from Split?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mostar & Kravice waterfalls full-day guided tour from Split
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSplitBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - HvarNature and Wildlife - HvarWalking Tours - HvarHistorical Tours - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarBus Tours - ŠibenikNature and Wildlife - ŠibenikWalking Tours - ŠibenikHistorical Tours - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split) Tours & TicketsMarjan Tours & TicketsPoljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud) Tours & TicketsSalona Tours & TicketsBacvice Beach Tours & TicketsSplit Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split) Tours & TicketsFruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic) Tours & TicketsRiva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront) Tours & TicketsKlis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis) Tours & TicketsGates of Diocletian's Palace Tours & TicketsCathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje) Tours & TicketsGregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski) Tours & TicketsMestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic) Tours & TicketsFroggyland Tours & TicketsPort of Split (Luka Split) Tours & TicketsPeristyle Square (Peristil) Tours & TicketsRepublic Square (Prokurative) Tours & TicketsZlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn) Tours & Tickets