- Full-day private Plitvice Lakes National Park tour from Split
- Explore the lakes, cliffs, and waterfalls of the Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Hike around the Upper Lakes, ride the scenic train, and take a boat cruise around the park
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meeting point for all private tours with departure from Split is in front of the bronze city map, at the Eastern end of the boardwalk, across the Southern entrance of the Diocletian’s Palace. If you prefer we can pick you up at any location, just let us know.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pelican Tours Split
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms