5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend half a day wandering amid emerald lakes and crashing waterfalls on this private tour of Krka National Park from Split. With a personal guide leading the way, you’ll make your way along gravel footpaths and a wooden boardwalk, soaking up panoramic views of the park’s 17 falls and tranquil lakes. Get up close to Skradinski Buk, Krka’s largest cascade, and make the most of free time to swim in its lower lake or to explore the charming mill cottages.
- Private 5-hour tour from Split to Krka National Park
- Explore Krka's scenic sights during a walking tour
- See incredible flora and fauna and awe-inspiring natural waterfalls
- Get up close to the breathtaking Skradinski Buk, the park's largest cascade, and discover how the falls were formed
- Enjoy personalized commentary from a private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact the local supplier to confirm your preferred pickup time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes
- Please note: This tour covers a 0.75-mile (1.2-km) walking route
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Krka Falls Tour from Split?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Krka Falls Tour from Split?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Krka Falls Tour from Split?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Krka Falls Tour from Split
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSplitBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - HvarNature and Wildlife - HvarHistorical Tours - HvarHalf-day Tours - HvarBus Tours - ŠibenikNature and Wildlife - ŠibenikHistorical Tours - ŠibenikHalf-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Gates of Diocletian's PalaceBacvice BeachSplit Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Salona Republic Square (Prokurative)Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)MarjanKlis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)Port of Split (Luka Split) FroggylandPoljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Peristyle Square (Peristil)Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)