- Private tour from Split or Trogir visiting the town of Šibenik and the Krka Waterfalls
- Tailor the trip to your own liking and interests
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
- Learn all about the history of this part of Croatia
- Go swimming in the refreshing Krka River
- Private tour means plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Tour departs from our Gray Line office in Split which is located on the famous Riva promenade,the exact coordinates of our office are: latitude 43.507564 and longitude 16.439579.
Tour departs from our Gray Line office in Trogir which is located on the north entrance to the historic core of the city, also known as north gate, The exact coordinates of our office are: latitude 43.517588 and longitude 16.250620
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized