- Full-day tour of Dubrovnik from Split or Trogir
- Admire views of the Dalmatian hinterlands and the Bosnia and Herzegovina mountains on the scenic drive
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town of Dubrovnik on a walking tour
- See historic sites like the Stradun, the City Walls and the Lovrijenac fortress
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Tour departs from our Gray Line office in Split which is located on the famous Riva promenade, the exact coordinates are: latitude 43.507564 longitude 16.439579
Tour departs from our Gray Line office in Trogir which is located on the north entrance to the historic core of the city, also known as north gate. The exact coordinates of our office are: latitude 43.517588 and longitude 16.250620
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel!
- It is possible to organize a tour for more than 8 people, on request
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized