8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Tour the island town of Trogir, one of the most interesting historical sites on the Adriatic Coast, combined with a visit to Krka National Park. You’ll ride a riverboat from Skradin to the park entrance for an informational stroll and swimming under waterfalls. Skip having to organize your own transport and itinerary as this privately guided day trip from Split takes you to each destination in a comfortable vehicle.
- Discover new destinations with a personal guide and travel with ease via private vehicle
- Learn about the history of Krka, Skradin, and Trogir and skip the line with admission
- Enjoy free time strolling and swimming, or let your guide share legends of the region
- Morning departure from Split, with convenient pickup from your accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned comfortable vehicle
Private Tour with an English speaking driver/guide
Round-trip private transfer
Available WI-FI inside the vehicle
Entrance fees for the national park (No surcharge for children under 7)
Lunch (There will be stops at local restaurants where you can enjoy lunch at your own expense)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel pick up and drop-off from Split and outside of downtown Split (Please advise your exact pickup location upon confirmation)
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- Ferry Port of Split, Obala kneza Domagoja, 21000, Split, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CROATIA PRIVATE TOURS
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Krka National Park and Trogir Town Driver-guide Private Tour from Split?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krka National Park and Trogir Town Driver-guide Private Tour from Split?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Krka National Park and Trogir Town Driver-guide Private Tour from Split
8 to 10 hours
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSplitShore Excursions - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - HvarBus Tours - HvarNature and Wildlife - HvarPorts of Call Tours - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarShore Excursions - ŠibenikBus Tours - ŠibenikNature and Wildlife - ŠibenikPorts of Call Tours - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Port of Split (Luka Split) Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)MarjanBudikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Peristyle Square (Peristil)FroggylandSplit Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Salona Bacvice BeachRepublic Square (Prokurative)Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Gates of Diocletian's PalaceFruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)