9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Skipper ( 80 Euro ) obligatory
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Adriatica Charter - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private boat tour - custom itinerary?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private boat tour - custom itinerary?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private boat tour - custom itinerary?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private boat tour - custom itinerary?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private boat tour - custom itinerary
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrogirSplitHop on Hop Off - DalmatiaDay Cruises - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaHop on Hop Off - HvarDay Cruises - HvarWater Tours - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarHop on Hop Off - ŠibenikDay Cruises - ŠibenikWater Tours - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic) Tours & TicketsRepublic Square (Prokurative) Tours & TicketsKlis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis) Tours & TicketsGates of Diocletian's Palace Tours & TicketsPeristyle Square (Peristil) Tours & TicketsZlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn) Tours & TicketsSplit Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split) Tours & TicketsPort of Split (Luka Split) Tours & TicketsMarjan Tours & TicketsRiva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront) Tours & TicketsGregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski) Tours & TicketsCathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje) Tours & TicketsSalona Tours & TicketsBacvice Beach Tours & TicketsSplit Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split) Tours & TicketsMestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic) Tours & TicketsFroggyland Tours & TicketsPoljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud) Tours & Tickets