2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Beyond the hubbub of Diocletian’s Palace is the historical neighborhood of Varos: just adjacent to the Split city center, and home to a rich array of centuries-old landmarks, winding streets, and scenic architecture. On this small-group walking tour, pick from morning or afternoon departure times and follow your guide to its must-see attractions, from 11th-century churches to Matejuska Bay. You can also choose to extend the itinerary and enjoy a grilled fish meal with local wine.
- See a side of Split that’s off the typical tourist trail
- A small-group tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- Pick from morning or afternoon departure times for your convenience
- Extend your tour to enjoy a traditional seafood meal, plus wine
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Sol Travel Croatia
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9154P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingSplitCity Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaCity Tours - HvarWalking Tours - HvarCity Tours - ŠibenikWalking Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Bene BeachPoljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Peristyle Square (Peristil)Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)MarjanFroggylandRepublic Square (Prokurative)Gates of Diocletian's PalacePort of Split (Luka Split) Bacvice BeachSplit Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)