- 1.5-hour walking tour of Split with a professional guide
- Wander the history-steeped streets of Split Old Town
- Explore Diocletian’s Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and hear fascinating stories about the Emperor Diocletian
- See Peristyle Square, the Cathedral of St Duje and other top sights within the palace complex’s walls
- Stroll through Republic Square (Prokurative) and pass by the Ivan Meštrović Gallery
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Near the waterfront, central Split You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact departure time and location; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.