2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Reaching Bromo by public transport is fiddly in the extreme. Appreciate Indonesia’s best-loved volcano in comfort on this convenient private tour. On day 1, transfer from Surabaya to Cemara Lawang and stay overnight (own expense). On day 2, start early to capture a spectacular sunrise overlooking Mount Bromo and scale the peak itself. Finally, transfer to your next East Java destination.
- Watch the sun rise over Indonesia’s most beautiful caldera
- Scale Mount Bromo with a guide and all equipment, including gas masks
- Take the edge off the early start with breakfast, coffee, and snacks
- Relax with private transfers from Surabaya and to your next destination
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up service and transfer out on selected location
Land Transportation for Bromo Adventure (1 Unit city car & 1 unit 4 WD car) with fuel and driver
English Speaking Guide
Free Coffee Break
Daily Mineral Waters
Torchlight and Gas Mask Respirators
Your accommodation for overnight at Bromo
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all hotel in Surabaya. Also on Juanda International Airport.
- Juanda Airport, Surabaya Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Java Exotica Tour
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bromo Sunrise Direct Tours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bromo Sunrise Direct Tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bromo Sunrise Direct Tours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bromo Sunrise Direct Tours?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bromo Sunrise Direct Tours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSurabaya4WD Tours - East JavaSporting Events - East JavaBus Tours - East JavaOvernight Tours - East JavaMulti-day Tours - East JavaExtreme - East JavaCategory