2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bromo Entrance Ticket
English Speaking Guide
Coffee and/or Tea Break while waiting for sunrise
Mineral Bottled Water with reasonable consumption
Airport/Hotel/Train Station Pick up & Drop off
Hotel Before/After Tour
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on the first day. Lunch on the last day
Bromo Horse Riding
Tip for your crew (Guide & Driver) are optional but highly encouraged if you enjoy the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our Guide will keep in contact with you during pick-up hour
- Juanda International Airport, Jl. Ir. H. Juanda, Betro, Kec. Sedati, Kabupaten Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur 61253, Indonesia
- Abdul Rachman Saleh Airport, Jl. Komodor Udara Abdul Rahman Saleh, Krajan, Bunut Wetan, Kec. Pakis, Kabupaten Malang, Jawa Timur 65154, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Kindly provide us with your WhatsApp number under international number so that we can contact you easily
- Not recommended for child aged under 5
- Each traveler must bring their own warm jacket, trekking shoes, and personal medicine,
- Overnight items
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY IDN Trip Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - 2 Days Itineraries?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - 2 Days Itineraries?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - 2 Days Itineraries?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - 2 Days Itineraries?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - 2 Days Itineraries
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSurabaya4WD Tours - East JavaSporting Events - East JavaHiking - East JavaOvernight Tours - East JavaNature and Wildlife - East JavaMulti-day Tours - East JavaExtreme - East JavaCategory