- Tour with scenic seaplane flight and gourmet lunch at Jonah's restaurant from Sydney
- Take aerial photos during a stunning round-trip flight by seaplane from Sydney to Palm Beach
- Linger over a gourmet 3-course lunch at the celebrated Jonah's Restaurant
- Enjoy 180-degree views of the Pacific Oceanfrom your table
- Fly over Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney's Northern Beaches
- Hear informative commentary from your expert pilot-guide
- Choose from three departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Empire Lounge is located in Lyne Park, Rose Bay, right next to Catalina restaurant.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Step onboard your seaplane and marvel at the views as your pilot heads north along the Australian coast. Fly over Sydney's renowned Northern Beaches, including Manly, Dee Why, Newport, and Palm Beach until your pilot gently touches down in the expansive waterways of Pittwater. Jonah's courtesy vehicle meets you at the dock and takes you to the restaurant just a short distance away.
Located in a pristine site on the clifftop overlooking Whale Beach, Jonah's has become a Sydney institution with celebrity visitors that include Laurence Olivier, Mick Jagger, Jerry Hall, and Anthony Hopkins. The chefs serve contemporary Australian cuisine made with a variety of fresh seasonal produce, meats, and seafood. Australian wines or other drinks are available for purchase, with an extensive wine list providing an excellent selection.
When you have finished your gourmet 3-course meal, return to your seaplane and travel with your pilot back to Rose Bay. Your return route takes you over iconic sights such as Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, among other top attractions around Sydney Harbour. Your tour ends upon your return to Rose Bay.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum 2 adult passengers for this tour
- Flight cancellations due to weather will be rescheduled for an alternative day
- Passengers are reminded that all baggage and personal belongings are carried entirely at the passengers own risk
- All passengers weights must be advised at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms