- Half-day small group sightseeing tour of Sydney
- See Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Bondi Beach
- Explore districts like The Rocks, Paddington, and Kings Cross
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
We start in the Sydney Old Town and CBD heading east along the shores of Sydney Harbour for breath-taking views over one of the most beautiful natural harbors in the world.
Journeying through some of the most exclusive harbourside suburbs of the Eastern Suburbs region we take a break at Watsons Bay and The Gap at the entrance of Sydney Harbour—one of the most captivating panoramic Views in Sydney.
Then it’s on to the famous Bondi Beach where guests can enjoy a stroll along the beachfront promenade, enjoy a tea or coffee (at own expense), and see bronzed Aussie lifesavers.
Returning to the city via Bondi Junction, Centennial Park, Paddington, and Chinatown we pause at Darling Harbour where guests can join our optional harbor lunch cruises. Then driving directly underneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge, we finish the tour back in the old town of The Rocks near Circular Quay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY AEA Luxury Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you just want an orientation to the city layout, Big Bus can provide it cheaper with more flexibility to stop where you want." See review
- "This is an ideal option for most new visitors to Sydney who are on a limited timeframe and desire a quick view of this interesting city." See review
- "It is fine to get a quick sense of the city if the stay is not long enough for in-depth followups." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews