- One-way shared arrival transfer from Sydney airport
- Door-to-door service takes you to your Sydney hotel or cruise port
- Transfers available from both Sydney Domestic and International airports
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan or coach
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
All hotels within City are, CBD, Darling Harbour, Rocks, Kings Cross, Darlinghurst, Surry Hills and Overseas Passenger Terminal (cruise ship).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Sydney Shuttle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms