3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Sydney Harbour, from its world-famous attractions to hidden places missed by most visitors. This small-group (maximum six people) bicycle tour lets you soak up the views while avoiding the crowds as you travel around the harbor, past stunning coves, and over the famed Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Small-group tour (maximum six): Ensures a more personal experience
- Explore Sydney Harbour, from its famed landmarks to hidden spots
- See places that can't be reached by big bus tours
- Get insights into the city's history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers to and from starting point
Departure & Return
169 William St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010, Australia
Meet at Chard Stairs, 169 William Street, Darlinghurst
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must wear closed in Shoes
- 12 - 17 year old must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight 120 kilos
- Minimum height 150cm
- Can ride a push bike
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Harbour Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sydney Harbour Discovery Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sydney Harbour Discovery Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sydney Harbour Discovery Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Sydney Harbour Discovery Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSydneyCity Tours - New South WalesMountain Bike Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesCity Tours - Hunter ValleyMountain Bike Tours - Hunter ValleyHalf-day Tours - Hunter ValleyCity Tours - Port StephensMountain Bike Tours - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo Tours & TicketsKu-ring-gai Chase National Park Tours & TicketsTall Ship James Craig Tours & TicketsManly Beach Tours & TicketsShelly Beach Tours & TicketsAvalon Beach Tours & TicketsWhite Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT) Tours & TicketsWoolloomooloo Wharf Tours & TicketsAustralian National Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsKings Cross Tours & TicketsFeatherdale Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsState Library of New South Wales Tours & TicketsTobruk Sheep Station Tours & TicketsPerisher & Thredbo Ski Resorts Tours & TicketsDouble Bay Tours & TicketsSydney Jewish Museum Tours & TicketsCockle Bay Tours & TicketsSydney Chinatown Tours & TicketsCustoms House Tours & TicketsArt Gallery of New South Wales Tours & Tickets