- Sydney Harbour small-group luxury yacht cruise
- Explore Sydney Harbour and learn about Sydney's history and lifestyle from your informative captain
- Savor a tasty lunch accompanied by Australian beer and wine
- Get fantastic photo ops of Sydney Harbour icons
- Have time to swim, snorkel or relax on the beach and boat
- Includes use of equipment for snorkeling, including towels
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight ensures customized attention from your captain
Departure & Return
Directions: Jetty #8, King Street Wharf Darling Harbour is where you meet the vessel. Located on 'The Promenade' directly in front of 'Cargo Bar' & 'Wild Life World' at Darling Harbour. Your vessel is the 40-foot white sailing yacht, 'Emma Mei'.
What To Expect
Keep your camera handy for great photo ops of the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Rocks, where the British colonists first established the colony. Then sail past Farm Cove, Mrs. Macquaries Chair, and Fort Denison, where convict prisoners were kept in rough conditions during colonial times.
Glide through Rushcutters Bay, passing a marina where majestic yachts are moored—many of them compete in the renowned Sydney-to-Hobart sailing race. Turn towards Sydney's exclusive eastern suburbs and view sprawling waterside mansions, then sail into Watsons Bay where your captain points out legendary restaurant Doyle's on the Beach, and the harbor’s official clothing-optional beach at Lady Bay.
Cross the entrance to the harbor to view Sydney Heads and gaze at the Pacific Ocean, then head into a protected bay in Sydney Harbour National Park. Drop anchor at gorgeous Store Beach and enjoy more than an hour there to relax and have lunch. You might take a swim, go snorkeling, or stroll along the beach before lunch is served onboard the boat. Lunch includes dishes with seafood, chicken, salads, fruit, and dessert, accompanied by Australian beer or wine and soft drinks.
Throughout the cruise, your captain provides informative commentary on Sydney's history and sights. Your boat comes fully equipped with a spacious dining and lounge area, comfortable interior cabin and exterior decks, shower and toilet facilities, and safety equipment.
In the early afternoon head back to Darling Harbour, soaking up the sun and fresh air before returning to your starting point to end your sailing cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Days Sailing Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.