- One-way private arrival transfer to Sydney cruise port terminal
- Door-to-door service takes you directly from your Sydney hotel
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned sedan or minivan
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Private transfer ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Pickup is available from all hotels within City are, CBD, Darling Harbour, Rocks, Kings Cross, Darlinghurst, Surry Hills.
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passengers must provide the following information at the time of making a booking: cruise ship name, docking time and boarding time
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go Sydney Shuttle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms