- 90-minute walking tour of The Rocks, Sydney
- Take a walking tour with an expert guide who reveals the history of The Rocks
- See historic convict-built buildings and heritage sites
- Learn about the early days of the British colony in the Rocks
- Admire views of iconic sites such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
Departure & Return
Shop 5 - Clocktower Square, Corner Argyle and Harrington Sts Directions from Overseas Passengers Terminal: (4 minutes walk) After disembarking your ship, please make your way along Circular Quay West towards the city (in a southerly direction) following the road turning right alongside the Museum of Contemporary Art up onto George Street. You will site a pedestrian crossing in front of you across George Street this will deliver you into Argyle Street. Make your way up Argyle Street, on the left hand side, where you will come to Harrington Street and another pedestrian crossing that will deliver you to the departure point, Clocktower Square. The office and your guide can be found on the Ground Floor inside opposite Danieli Coffee Shop. Directions from White Bay Cruise Terminal: By private vehicle/ taxi direct to The Rocks Walking Tours’ office (approx. 15 mins). Tour cost is not inclusive of transfer to be arranged at own cost
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children and Infants must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved covering approx. 1.2 miles (2km) at the pace of the groups participants
- Small groups (no more than 20 people)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress to the predicted weather conditions appropriate for an outdoor activity
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat and a bottle of water suggested
- Tour encompasses uneven surfaces, cobblestones, worn sandstone flagging and steps; while these elements of the tour have never been considered to be strenuous by most people, for others this may be considered as an unsuitable activity.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a powered wheelchair/ scooter
- Meeting point is easily accessible on foot for cruise arrivals/ shore excursions
- Wheelchair (manual) and pram friendly route
- Toilet facilities accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Rocks Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas