- Spend the morning seeing Sydney’s sights, including Bondi and the harbor
- Includes suburbs like King’s Cross, Paddington, and Woolloomooloo
- Curated selection of photo stops lets you capture Sydney signatures
- Live guide keeps the stories flowing and answers any questions you may have
Departure & Return
Meeting point is the Archibald Fountain at Hyde Park. (20 metres from St. James station) Tour guides in Orange T-shirts. Please do not look for a bus. Please come 15min in advance. The tour starts on time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are places for foldable Wheelchairs. There will be 4 steps to get on the bus.
- Last-minute tickets might become available at the price of $22. Sold on the spot.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney's Wonders Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons