- Big Bus hop-on hop-off bus tour of Sydney and Bondi Beach
- Enjoy great views of Sydney's highlights from the open-top, double-decker bus
- Learn about Sydney's sights and history from onboard pre-recorded commentary
- Sightsee at your own pace with your ticket that is valid for 24 or 48 hours
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Hop off the bus to browse the stores in modern shopping areas or admire local institutions like the bustling Sydney Fish Market. Stretch your legs as you stroll around the Royal Botanic Gardens or take tree-shaded paths through Hyde Park.
Hop aboard the open-top, double-decker bus at any of the conveniently located stops around the city. Enjoy pre-recorded commentary, available in several languages, as you sit back and relax on the full ride. Hop off the bus to explore any given destination at your own pace.
The Sydney and Bondi tours connect at Cook and Phillip Park, 100 William Street or Central Station stop. Tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours from first use. Please check the current schedule for operating hours; the bus does not operate 24 hours per day. Families can save with the Family Pass, which is valid for two adults and two children.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- When booking the 24 or 48 hour Pass, only the lead passenger name is required for a booking. At time of booking you only need to enter 1 adult to complete your booking
- Infants aged 0 to 3 years travel free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff