- Visit four pubs and have a drink in each one
- Take in the history of Sydney in the places where the city was founded
- See historic buildings and hear about legendary residents of The Rocks
- Learn about The Rocks' best pubs from an informative guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Harts Pub - Look for your guide in Harts Pub with a Dave's shirt and hat. Address: Corner of Essex and Gloucester streets, The Rocks Return point: The tour finishes at The Lord Nelson Hotel, 500 metres from the meeting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daves Pub Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.