Explore our promoted experiences
- See Australia's unique flora and fauna
- 2-storey butterfly interactive exhibit
- Listen to the indigenous talks in the "dreamtime cave"
- Walk through the lush rainforest canopy
- Watch the keepers feed the animals
- Save over 20% on the single entry price if combining your visit to WILD LIFE Sydney with SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye and/or Madame Tussauds (if purchasing a combo attraction ticket)
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Make sure to meet Rex, an impressive 16.5-foot (5-meter) saltwalter crocodile, who lives in a habitat that recreates the Kakadu Gorge of the Northern Territory. Weighing more than a small car, Rex is one of the world's largest crocodiles.
Expect to take at least 1.5 hours at WILD LIFE Sydney in order to fully discover its nine different habitats, which are home to approximately 6,000 native Australian animals. Learn about Australian native wildlife education and conservation programs to ensure their sustainable future.
Upgrade to Guided highlights tour of WILD LIFE Sydney including hot buffet breakfast, informative talk on koalas and a take home photo memento. Please arrive 15min early, guests will not be admitted after 7:30am
Breakfast with the koalas:
Upgrade for a special guided tour of the highlights of WILD LIFE Sydney including an informative talk on koalas. Enjoy a hot breakfast buffet and receive a photo memento to take home on this early morning tour experience.
Attractions Pass upgrade:
Enjoy savings off the single-entry admission price by combining your WILD LIFE Sydney admission with an Attractions Pass that includes your choice of two or three attractions. Your pass is good for one month from date of first use. Visit as many attractions as you wish in one day, you have one month to complete use of the pass, which is valid for the following attractions: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Sydney Tower Eye.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchairs available to hire. (ID required)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Merlin Entertainments Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms