- 7-hour Keukenhof Gardens tour
- Travel by coach from The Hague
- Guided tour of the gardens' highlights
- Enjoy time to explore on your own
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Next to ministry of finance, Prinsessegracht10, between the corners of Korte Voorhout and Casuariestraat. Departure at 10.45
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Keukenhof Gardens, take a guided tour of the grounds. Roughly 7 million flower bulbs are planted each year, so when the flowers bloom the gardens are a riot of color, and you can visit the English landscape garden, the Japanese country garden, and the historical garden, where gardeners tend the oldest bulb varieties.
Following the guided tour, enjoy independent time to photograph the gardens, or keep exploring the grounds on your own. In the afternoon, meet back up at the coach for the return trip to The Hague, where the tour concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms