30 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Professional photos free to download on the spot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Youseum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Youseum Westfield Mall of The Netherlands Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Youseum Westfield Mall of The Netherlands Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Youseum Westfield Mall of The Netherlands Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Youseum Westfield Mall of The Netherlands Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingThe HagueSkip-the-Line Tours - South HollandAttractions & Museums - South HollandMuseum Tickets & Passes - South HollandCategory