Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit three neighborhoods for a diverse experience: Ikebukuro, Jujonakahara, and Akabane
- All food and drinks are included, including alcoholic beverages
- Best suited to active travelers, as a lot of walking is included
- Receive personalized attention on a customizable private tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the information desk at the central exit of JR Ikebukuro station.
|Monday - Sunday:||01:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
Your guide will drop you off at JR Akabane station after the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The legal drinking age in Japan is 20 years old. Soft drinks will be served to those under 20 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women due to the fact that smoking is allowed in bars and restaurants in Japan.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so comfortable foot wear is encouraged
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tokyo Memories
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms