Departure & Return
Our office is at 215 N Hoff Ave. Hoff is an alley one block east of 4th Ave, a well known dining and shoppin street. We share a parking lot with Ermanos Restaurant.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Min height 5 feet. Max weight 260 lbs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with dietary restrictions of any kind
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tucson Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands