10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Ancient temples and terraced rice fields define the landscapes around Ubud. Sit back and inhale the views without worrying about oncoming scooters on this door-to-door private tour. See the 11th-century rock-cut shrines at Gunung Kawi, receive a water blessing at Tirta Empul Temple, and meet macaques at the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. Along the way, taste Balinese coffee, trek through rice fields, and enjoy lunch in the jungle.
- Receive a traditional Hindu water blessing in Tirta Empul’s sacred springs
- Sample fine coffee at a local plantation
- Savor a delicious lunch in a restaurant set amid pristine jungle
- Take it easy with door-to-door 2-way private transfers and guiding
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Let us detail your stay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali Hai Bike Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Temples and Rice Terraces Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Temples and Rice Terraces Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Temples and Rice Terraces Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Temples and Rice Terraces Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 12358P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingUbudBus Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaCategory
Mas Village (Desa Mas)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolNeka Art MuseumBali ZooTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)