4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from almost anywhere in the Comox Valley including the base of Mount Washington. We'll take you right from the slopes to some afternoon brews!
- Comox Airport, Comox, British Columbia Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Twofiveo Tour Co.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Tour of Courtenay Breweries?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Tour of Courtenay Breweries?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Tour of Courtenay Breweries?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Tour of Courtenay Breweries?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half-Day Tour of Courtenay Breweries
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandBus Tours - British ColumbiaBeer & Brewery Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - VancouverBeer & Brewery Tours - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - SeattleBeer & Brewery Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory