Explore our promoted experiences
- Horse-drawn carriage ride through central Victoria
- Pass through serene Beacon Hill Park and the Dallas Road waterfront
- 1-hour ride begins at the majestic Empress hotel
- See local landmarks like Mile 0 of the Trans-Canada Highway
- Admire views of the Olympic Mountains and Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Learn about local history from a friendly uniformed driver and guide
- Romantic experience, great for couples
Departure & Return
Tours depart from the Carriage Stand, under the green umbrella, located at the corner of Belleville and Menzies Streets, next to the Parliament Buildings at the scenic Inner Harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. As long as you are able to get out of your wheelchair, the tour operator will look after it while you are on the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victoria Carriage Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands