Vienna 3.5-Hour Grand Danube River Cruise
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Enjoy a relaxing way to explore Vienna—and wend your way along the famous blue Danube—on this sightseeing boat tour. Pick from multiple daily departure times, and set sail from Schwedenplatz. You’ll discover landmarks both old and new, ranging from the Danube Tower and Millennium Tower to the Urania Observatory. You’ll also have access to the boat's on-site eatery, where you can enjoy local Viennese treats as you float along (own expense).
- Combine your sightseeing with a relaxed Danube cruise on this boat tour
- Pick from multiple convenient departure times to suit your schedule
- Spy some of Vienna’s top attractions from the water’s edge
- Have access to the on-board eatery (food and drinks own expense)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointCity Cruises Vienna - DDSG Blue Danube, Franz-Josefs-Kai 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DDSG Blue Danube Schiffahrt GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vienna 3.5-Hour Grand Danube River Cruise ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vienna 3.5-Hour Grand Danube River Cruise ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vienna 3.5-Hour Grand Danube River Cruise ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vienna 3.5-Hour Grand Danube River Cruise ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 31246P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingViennaDay Cruises - SchwechatWater Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatDay Cruises - BratislavaWater Tours - BratislavaHalf-day Tours - BratislavaDay Cruises - GrazWater Tours - GrazHalf-day Tours - GrazCategory
Vienna Technical Museum (Technisches Museum Wien)Danube Tower (Donauturm)Museum of Military History (Heeresgeschichtliches Museum)Kunst Haus WienDanube River at ViennaSchubert GeburtshausChocolate Museum ViennaSt. Michael’s Church (Michaelerkirche)Museum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien (MUMOK)Johann Strauss Museum (Johann Strauss Wohnung)Schubert SterbewohnungJewish Museum Neue Burg Hundertwasser House (Hundertwasserhaus)Natural History Museum Vienna (Naturhistorisches Museum Wien)Remise Transport Museum (Verkehrsmuseum Remise)Vienna Museum of Illusions (Museum der Illusionen)AugartenWachau ValleySala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus)