10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The islands, sights, and bays of the Kornati National Park are an easy boat trip from Zadar. With this small-group cruise, swap the crowds and standardized sights-and-stops of larger boat tours for a more relaxed day of discovery on the water. Flit around the islands aboard a skippered motorboat: stopping to snorkel, go ashore, and eat at a taverna on route. Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments make everything complete and convenient.
- Explore Kornati National Park on a small-group boat trip from Zadar
- Avoid crowds and the usual cruise haunts: visit off-the-radar bays and sites
- Stop to snorkel, hike on shore, see hidden cliffs, and savor a taverna lunch
- Capped at 12 people for relaxed vibe, with meals and refreshments included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure at 8.00 a.m. from Punta Bajlo (free parking) or 8.30 a.m. from Foša
1. stop: Lavdara island - swimming from a boat in the most beautiful crystal clear sea
2. stop: Mrtovac - experience stunning view over Kornati archipelago and rarely seen cliff sites
3. stop (out of season): Tarac bay - hiking and sightseeing of Lady of Tarac Church and Tureta Fort
4. stop: Suha Punta - break for lunch in a local tavern - choose fish or meat menu + side dish
5. stop: Island of Pinizelić - stop for a swim from a boat
Return to Zadar at 18.30 p.m.
All Fees and Taxes
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hello Kornati
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hello Kornati - Small group one day trip from Zadar
9 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingZadarWater Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaWater Tours - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikWater Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory