- Enjoy the coastal views on a drive to Sibenik and have time for sightseeing in town
- Explore the majestic waterfalls of Krka National Park
- Wander Krka's trails, explore the historic watermills, or take a swim in the river
- Perfect trip for nature lovers and those looking for beautiful scenery
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Leave Sibenik at 11am and travel to the entrance of Krka National Park, which you’ll reach around 11:30. Spend the next three hours discover the natural delights of this scenic and historic park. Enjoy the views of the park’s one-of-a-kind waterfalls, take a walk along the many riverside trails, explore the area’s historic stone watermills, or jump into a waterfall pool for a refreshing swim. At the end of your Krka National Park visit, you’ll drive back to your hotel around 2:45pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sun protection advised
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Swimming is NOT allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms