Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Plitvice Lakes National Park on a full-day tour from Zadar or Biograd. A guided tour through the park includes a train ride and a boat cruise on the 16 interconnected lakes, where you'll learn about the geological formation of the waterfalls, as well as the area's flora and fauna. Round-trip transportation from Biograd or Zadar means no need to rent a car and the ability to enjoy the Dalmatian scenery as you travel in a shared vehicle.
- Guide provides narration on the area's history, geology, and wildlife
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- All entrance fees for Plitvice Lakes National Park included
- Guided tour of the park, including train tour and boat cruise
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
Guided tour of the Park
Entrance ticket to National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sun protection advised
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Plitvice Lakes Day Trip from Zadar and Biograd?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Plitvice Lakes Day Trip from Zadar and Biograd?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Plitvice Lakes Day Trip from Zadar and Biograd?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Plitvice Lakes Day Trip from Zadar and Biograd?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Plitvice Lakes Day Trip from Zadar and Biograd
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDalmatiaZadarBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaEco Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - ŠibenikNature and Wildlife - ŠibenikEco Tours - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkEco Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory