1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Forget the stress of navigating a new city on a comprehensive hop-on hop-off bus tour of Zagreb. Board and disembark at any of the conveniently located stops along the way, exploring at your own pace with unlimited use of the service for 24 hours. Benefit from a provided audio guide, available in 10 languages, for insight into city landmarks and receive a discount voucher booklet for use at a number of top attractions.
- Save time as you cruise with ease between landmarks
- Admire panoramic views as you listen to your audio guide
- Explore at your own pace with unlimited use of the service over 24 hours
- Receive a discount booklet for use in a range of top attractions
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Hop-on hop-off tour
Live commentary on board in 10 languages
Booklet with discounts for museums, restaurants, bars, room escapes, karting, skydiving.
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Zagreb City Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hop On Hop Off Panoramic bus - Zagreb City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop On Hop Off Panoramic bus - Zagreb City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop On Hop Off Panoramic bus - Zagreb City Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hop On Hop Off Panoramic bus - Zagreb City Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 4 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffTours & SightseeingZagrebHop on Hop Off - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHop on Hop Off - LjubljanaHop on Hop Off - GrazCategory
Zagreb Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye) Tours & TicketsCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb) Tours & TicketsSamobor Tours & TicketsZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square) Tours & TicketsMedvedgrad Castle Tours & TicketsMirogoj Cemetery Tours & TicketsStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza) Tours & TicketsBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Tours & TicketsLotrscak Tower Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka) Tours & TicketsCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek) Tours & TicketsArt Pavilion Tours & TicketsZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava) Tours & TicketsMount Medvednica (Sljeme) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & Tickets