1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a break from the city’s busy streets with a visit to the Museum of Illusions in central Zagreb, ideal for all the family. Discover over 70 exhibits that defy the laws of physics and learn more about the science behind them. Pause regularly to interact with displays and take memorable snaps, then challenge yourself in the smart playroom with stimulating puzzles and games.
- Guarantee entry with a pre-bought ticket
- Discover over 70 interactive illusions in the centrally located museum
- Explore an upside room, bottomless pit, and smart playroom
- Visit the centrally located museum at a time that suits your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Admittance to the museum
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
10/1/2017 - 1/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Museum captions English, German, Italian and Croatian.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual, bring your camera
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Museum of illusions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
4 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesZagrebAttractions & Museums - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMuseum Tickets & Passes - Plitvice Lakes National ParkAttractions & Museums - LjubljanaMuseum Tickets & Passes - LjubljanaAttractions & Museums - GrazMuseum Tickets & Passes - GrazCategory
Samobor Tours & TicketsCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & TicketsStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza) Tours & TicketsZagreb Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Tours & TicketsMedvedgrad Castle Tours & TicketsZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsArt Pavilion Tours & TicketsMirogoj Cemetery Tours & TicketsZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square) Tours & TicketsCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb) Tours & TicketsMount Medvednica (Sljeme) Tours & TicketsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye) Tours & TicketsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava) Tours & TicketsLotrscak Tower Tours & TicketsBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek) Tours & Tickets