- Full-day tour from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Guided walking tour through the national park
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup and drop-off at selected Zagreb hotels
Departure & Return
The guide will wait in front of the small Meteorological station. This is a small display that shows temperature and barometric pressure on the north side of the park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue to Plitvice Lakes National Park for a guided hike that explores some of the Plitvice's 16 lakes, which are linked by waterfalls. See the lower and upper lakes on foot, then board a train for a brief, but scenic, tour. The last Plitvice Lakes adventure is a boat cruise across Kozjak Lake, which is surrounded by thick evergreen forest (train and boat service are suspended from November through March, when tours of Plitvice Lakes National Park are on foot).
At the end of your day in Plitvice Lakes National Park, begin the return trip to Zagreb, where this tour concludes at drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In Pltivice lakes we visit all of the Lower lakes and the highlights of the Upper lakes (approximately 8,5 kilometers/ 5 miles walk)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved with some steep parts – please wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Not recommended for children younger than three years old
- Not recommended for travelers with health issues
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Please note: November 1st through March 31st, the panoramic vehicle and electric boats do not operate. Tour will be operated on foot during these periods.
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park might be restricted
- Small group for a great experience (the tour is limited to 8 people)
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Petros d.o.o
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms