- Private 2.5-hour Zagreb walking tour
- Choose the tour time to suit your schedule
- Take the funicular to Gradec — Zagreb’s Upper Town — with a guide
- Discover top city attractions such as the Lotrščak Tower, St Catherine’s Church and the Stone Gate
- Stroll down Tkalčićeva Street to the Lower Town and Dolac Market
- Head through Ban Jelačić Square to Zrinjevac Park
- Tour includes round-trip travel from selected Zagreb hotels
Departure & Return
Our guide will wait in front of the Meteorological station. This is a small display that shows temperature and barometric pressure on the north side of the park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Petros d.o.o
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms