Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
At he main meeting point. Address: Trg Nikole Subica Zrinjskog 2, 10000 Zagreb; by the meteorological display. We can provide pick up from main hotels in Zagreb reachable by bus.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Drop off at all main hotels and private accommodation in Zagreb reachable by tour bus. (If the accommodation is situated in pedestrian zone or is not reachable by the tour bus, the drop off will be at closest reachable point).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- DOOR-TO-DOOR TRANSFER SERVICE - pick up at all main hotels and private accommodation in Zagreb reachable by tour bus (If the accommodation is situated in pedestrian zone or is not reachable by the tour bus, the pick up will be at closest reachable point - please contact local supplier to arrange the details for the most convenient meeting point for you) Main bus meeting point is used for the accommodation withing the pedestrian zone of Zagreb old town
- LUGGAGE LIMITATIONS: On the tour, each participant is welcome to bring one suitcase and one hand luggage. The luggage will be safely stored in the vehicle during tour.
- The tour includes prox. 5km of walking on uneven surfaces -please wear comfortable walking shoes (we visit highlights of both, the Lower Lakes and the Upper Lakes).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Not recommended for participants with health issues
- Not recommended for participant with walking disabilities
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park may be restricted
- Entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes IS included in the price of the tour.
- Here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all: closed comfortable shoes (sneakers), sportswear, In case of rain raincoat or an umbrella. After summer time we recommend to bring also a warm sweater or jacket.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portal day tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Convenient but it’s a long day, made harder with a large group and lots of waiting around." See review
- "Overall it was an excellent day and well worth it if you are looking for a way to get to Split from Zagreb with a fun sightseeing stop along the way." See review
- "Prepare to walk, with ups and downs, about 3 hours in the park." See review